WLAN Office Infrastructure
In office environments, where nowadays it is a matter of course to move freely with notebook, tablet PC and smart phone while communicating via wireless LAN. Many devices already support the freer 5 GHz frequency band with more broadband, whereas other devices only manage the 2.4 GHz band.
Therefore, it is recommended to use in these cases, access points such as bintec W2003ac that support both 2.4 and 5 GHz. For meeting rooms, such as large conference rooms, with usually many people, several high-performance access points are the perfect complement. The trick here is to reduce the performance in order to create more microcells.
The access point bintec W2004 is especially suited for supplying many clients and therefore the perfect solution for this application.
- Seamless wireless network with 2.4 und 5GHz
- Small radio cells in meeting rooms with several access points for ensuring high performance there
- WLAN separation via several SSIDs and VLAN = for files/for voice/for guests
- Usingd dual radio access point bintec W2003ac in offices with normal performance requirements for offering both 2.4 and 5GHz band
- Using high-performance access points bintec W2004n in meeting and conference rooms