WO-Bridgelink Bundle I
The WLAN Bridgelink Bundle is designed to establish outdoor wireless links. In addition to two IP65-rated bintec WO1003ac access points, the bundle also includes all the necessary components to mount the equipment outdoors.
5510000444 WO-Bridgelink Bundle I
The bundle includes all the necessary components to successfully establish an IEEE 802.11ac wireless link. These components provide outstanding results at distances of up to 200 m. For longer distances, the dual polarization antenna (ANT-N-20-5G-dualpol, item no. 5500000551) with 20 dB of gain is recommended.
The following components are included:
- 2x bintec WO1003ac (item no. 5510000442)
- 2x outdoor antenna 11 dB/5 GHz (item no. 5500001542)
- 4x antenna cable N/N 0.5 m (item no. 5500001764)
- 4x lightning arrestor N-N (item no. 600499)
- 2x gigabit PoE injector (item no. 5530000082)
- 2x mast mounting bracket for WO-series (item no. 5520000144)
Tips for achieving additional range
- Use higher gain antennas, for instance the dual polarization antenna (ANT-N-20-5G-dualpol, item no. 5500000551)
- Switch the bandwidth from 80 MHz to 20 MHz, use only one stream
- The line of sight between the devices must be free of obstacles. Otherwise, a different location must be selected or the antenna height must be increased. For distances of up to 200 m, the antenna height must be at least 2 m.
- The antenna ports ANT1-1 and ANT1-2 on the access points are connected to the antenna. It doesn`t matter which of the antenna`s ports is used.
- If the antenna is mounted in an exposed area that is at risk of lightning strikes, it must be grounded and overvoltage protection (item no. 600499) must be installed. The antenna and the antenna mast must use at least 16 mm2 copper for equipotential bonding. The surge arrestor provides additional protection for the AP and has to be connected with at least 1.5 mm2 copper with the building earthing system. The lightning arrestor must be installed on both antenna lines and preferably installed near the spot where the antenna line enters the building or close to the access point when mounting the AP outdoors. In case of uncertainty, an expert in lightning protection should be consulted.
WLAN Bridgelink Bundle contains 2x WO1003ac, 2x 11dB/5GHz antennas dual polarization, 4x antenna cables N/N 0,5m (5500001764), 4x surge protection N-N, 2x Gigabit PoE Injector, 2x WO-Mounting Kit