- giving you a chance to gain experience with IPv6
- giving you the opportunity to implement IPv6 at the right time
- helping you avoid confusion as a result of unnecessary IPv6 functions
- helping you ensure the security of your IPv6 network
- providing optimal support for your IPv6 implementation
You can start with Scenario 1 to gain some initial experience and test the IPv6 compatibility of your network components. After successfully completing this stage, it's possible to make the transition to the next scenario without making extensive changes to your first scenario. In this manner, you can migrate your network step by step with no downtime.